Update: Seems I can’t read – the outage possibly could be prolonged, but should not be permanent. The provider is working on the issues (power problems affecting the rack). We don’t have an immediate need for hosting, however a dual-disk caddy for a T1000 would still be ultra-useful. Thanks!
There’s been a major outage of Quagga.net services. The hosting provider has literally had to pull the plug for emergency reasons. It doesn’t look like service at that provider will be restored on any permanent basis. We’re currently looking for someone willing to sponsor costs for some or all of the following:
- Server hosted on a commercial basis with:
- Remote serial console
- Remote power-switch
- KVM support
- 80GB or more of redundant storage
- Hosting of a Sun T1000, ideally with:
- Shipping costs paid for from Belgium
- Existing single-disk upgraded to Sun dual-disk (this would obviate need for former server)
This would of course have to happen just as I’m away on holiday for 3 weeks, with only limited internet access.
If you think you can help, please leave a comment with your email.